Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. or later
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. Please leave the key in cottage; on counter top
Parking – 1 vehicle/cottage; other vehicles to park in designated areas
Wifi pw – 705-849-0007
RULES & POLICIES
- A 50% deposit to a maximum of $300.00 per unit per week is required for advance early bird reservations. Balance is due upon check-in.
Deposits are refundable for regular priced bookings when notice of cancellation is made 60 days or more prior to arrival date.
- Regular summer weekends require minimum 2 nights stay for advance bookings.
- Long weekends require minimum 3 nights stay for advance bookings.
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- Visa, MasterCard, Interact, Money Transfer or Cash are accepted. (No Cheques)
- Pet friendly with the expectation that the pet is leashed at all times and that guests clean up after their pets. The Resort holds the right to refuse certain breeds of dogs.
- The right is reserved to substitute accommodations or equipment should the need arise due to circumstances beyond our control.
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- Security deposit is required on credit card and cash deposits. (Damages include and are not limited to broken and lost items and extra cleaning.)
- Resort is not held liable for any damages, injuries or losses incurred while on the premises or while using equipment of Lake Lauzon Resort and Marine.
- All people, boats, and vehicles on the property must be registered at the office.
- All boats on the property are subject to a docking fee.
- Resort reserves the right to change the published rates at any time.
- Resort reserves the right to accept, decline or terminate any reservation at any time.
- Tents are not allowed.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- An approved life jacket must be carried for every person in every boat.
- Boat rentals are only during the day; between sunrise to sunset.
- No Lifeguard on site. Swim at your own risk.
- Quiet time is between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Dumpster provided. Recycle bins are available at the Township office.
- Seasonal trailer guests are expected to maintain the grounds on their site.
- Docks to be kept clean.
- No glass containers to be used around the shore or slippery rocks on the property.
- No smoking in the cottages, sleeper, bunkie, or B&B guestrooms. Smokers are expected to cleanup cigarette butts when used outdoors.